We are a full-service commercial landscape management company that delivers high quality, environmentally sensitive, cost effective services to Houston area businesses.
WGM Landscape Services is rooted in family values, honest customer relations, and hard work. The company began with the owner, Chad Burgess’ entrepreneurship and enthusiasm for plants and landscape design as a teenager. From one truck and a lawn mower, Chad has grown WGM into a commercial landscape company that operates a diverse fleet of landscape vehicles and employs many skilled, highly motivated men and women.
Our Experience & Affiliations
Our company has been recognized for prompt and responsive customer service; thorough and careful attention to detail; quick on/off site service execution.
We employ hardworking, think-on-your-feet people who want to learn and advance their knowledge and skills. We believe our employees are the heart of our company and based on that belief we invest in our employees by providing opportunities for safety training, skill growth and leadership development, and option of healthcare benefits. In turn we expect our employees to perform safe, efficient, conscientious work.
Required skills and qualifications
- Mindset of safety while providing quality landscape services
- Ability to read and speak basic English
- 2 Years experience for crew members, 5 years experience for crew supervisors and sales
- Knowledge in all areas of year-round landscaping
- Ability to calculate time/cost
- Ability to anticipate customer needs and expectations, and communicate cost and actions required to meet those needs (Crew Supervisors)
- Current arborist license, irrigation license and or/a degree in horticulture a plus
Base pay – D.O.E
Commission – D.O.E