We employ hardworking, think-on-your-feet people who want to learn and advance their knowledge and skills. We believe our employees are the heart of our company and based on that belief we invest in our employees by providing opportunities for safety training, skill growth and leadership development, and option of healthcare benefits. In turn we expect our employees to perform safe, efficient, conscientious work.
WGM Landscape Services is currently seeking motivated individuals who are passionate about plants and ensuring that they grow. Take a look at the skills and qualifications you need to work with WGM. If you are interested in working with our team, please fill out the form. If we feel that you will be an asset to our team, we will be in contact with you.
Required skills and qualifications
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- 3 Years experience for crew members, 5 years experience for crew supervisors and sales
- Complete knowledge in all areas of year-round landscape maintenance or tree services
- Ability to calculate time/cost
- Ability to anticipate customer needs and expectations, and communicate cost and actions required to meet those needs
- Project managers must have a current arborist license, irrigation license and or/a degree in horticulture
Base pay – D.O.E
Commission – D.O.E